Thursday, November 13, 2008

Not enough time in the day...

Hello all... I know it has been a while, but there is just no time in the day!!

Being a temporary single parent is hard stuff. I am handling it a lot better than I thought I would, but still. I am busy, busy, busy... cheer 3 times a week, working in the office at Madison's school, being a book buddy at Madison's school, room Mom, Navy Spouse club president, and working through a horrible 3 year old phase with Evan has taken a toll. Emotions are running high around here. With Travis' computer broke we haven't talked with him as much as normal for the past couple of days. I have a close friend who is leaving very soon, and I try not to show how much it is bothering me.

I know this is probably the most horrible country sounding song of a blog, but hey I vented now I feel better. I don't have many pics right now, but here are a couple of the kids.

Jersey Day at school

Evan's 1st school pics.

3 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

Great pics and you are doing a great job holding everything together!! See you manana!!

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Yeah!!! A new cute post! Love the family picture! That can't be Evan's school picture - he looks too old. Praying for how hard it will be for you to lose a close friend to the Canadian's.

Rachel said...

Love your fall family picture!

Missing you...