Wednesday, May 28, 2008

SIBLINGS???

Ok, so this is the 5th day of summer, and my question is how many days until school starts?

Evan has been sick for a couple of days, and Madison now has strep throat so we are home bound until they are better. I have been slammed with these kinds of questions...Can I go jump on the trampoline? NO... Can I go out and blow bubbles? NO... Can I go out and write with sidewalk chalk? NO... Can I? NO... Now when they walk into the room I just say NO before they even begin...LOL

Since there is nothing they can really do these two kids of mine have been fighting like crazy. You see I am an only child so I don't get it, and it is driving me CRAZY!!! So today Madison was sitting in Daddy's special chair, and Evan kept making the leg part come up so she could recline. Well of course she did not want to, and words started flying (clean ones). It is only 3:15, and it feels like 8:00 and bed time to me!!

So I started saying the most shallow prayer I have ever said, Lord, please let the antibiotics work quickly, please let Evan's viral infection move on so that we can get out of the house to survive. Amen!!

Evan is completely making Madison MAD, and he's loving it... While


Madison ran and hid in my shower! It took forever for me to find her...

Life at my house with two precious kiddos is challenging, and sometimes funny at the same time. Come on Aug. 8th!!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Last summer one or both of my kiddos was sick for the whole first half, and it was miserable. I am so sorry. If it makes you feel any better, mine are squabbling too...and they're even well and out and about! :)