Friday, May 30, 2008

Goodbye Whitney!!!

Whitney, Whitney, Whitney...we are SO going to miss you! You have been a treasure to our lives, and a complete joy to spend time with. You always make me laugh no matter if the subject is funny or not. You have such jubilation in your heart, and I can't help but smile every single time you walk into a room. I still can't believe you are leaving, it does not seem real, I guess when you are gone it will hit me. I loved going to dinner with the ladies tonight, oh and I LOVE THE HAT!!!

Every time Carrie, and I go out for Mexican food there will always be a void that only you can fill. We have laughed so hard over your stories we have cried!! You are a great person Whitney, and don't ever forget we are here if you need us.


Always remember the power of the "Rita"

P.S. David is a STUD!!!!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun, fun, ladies!

Carrie Brown said...

That is an awesome picture of Whitney!! I love it!! Good Times!!
CB