Sunday, June 1, 2008

SUNDAY!!!!!

Today was the day we said our final see ya to Whitney. No, I am not that mean, it is just how I handle the pain, oh the pain. Here are a few pics.

Carrie, Whitney, and me

Whitney, and David looking at their song book

We also had a picnic at FSP, and boy was it HOT!!! We had fun though, and even more memories to share...

Carrie, and Becky in the Pontchartrain

Michelle, Hayden, David, Emma, Cooper, and Allie

Lauren, and Ansleigh

Huh?? I'm sorry I am just an AGGIE!


I am a woman with few words tonight, I am exhausted, and figured you guys would like to see the pics. anyways....

3 comments:

Carrie Brown said...

Wow, you are quick on the draw! Good times at the Shell Station!!
CB

Rachel said...

You hit that pic of Bret right on the nail...too funny!

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Now it is official I must diet or exercise more or get lipo or learn how to pose for a picture from Carrie or Angela. Anyway, yes what a fun day at the state park in beautiful LA.