Wednesday, July 23, 2008

16 DAYS!!!!

Yes that's right I am counting down to the first day of school for Madison. Summer has been great, summer has been fun, we got the t-shirt, now let's move on!! I am ready for a different kind of frustration, a different kind of busy, a different kind of schedule, like being room mom again, etc...

So today I was talking with my lovely husband on the phone. I took the call to the bedroom so maybe just maybe I could actually hear what he was saying instead of listening to LOUD kids. So I am talking to him, folding laundry, you know FUN stuff. I hung up with Travis, and I heard something coming from the end of the bed.

Yep you guessed it, Madison, and Evan sneaked in the room, and was down on the floor at the foot of the bed play fighting. And you know what? I so let them go for once.


Time to kiss, and makeup

Evan starts pre-school this year. I will start that count down in August, they don't start until Sept. Madison has 2 pillows in her room, a M and a C. Well Evan wears her C on his head. Anyway I showed Travis this pic. and the first thing that came to mind was a Las Vegas show girl! So funny, but NOT?

1 comment:

Carrie Brown said...

Too funny!! Looks like a good morning!
CB