Saturday, July 12, 2008

Do you really know me?

I remember back in school I loathed pop quizzes. Well I thought it would be fun for you all to take one. Good Times.....

1. Do I have any brothers, or sisters?

A. no
B. yes

2. What vegetable is my favorite?

A. green beans
B. broccoli
C. none of the above, vegetables are for rabbits

3. What is my favorite t.v. show?

A. Grey's Anatomy
B. Lost
C. Tori and Dean
D. All of the above

4. My favorite color is?

A. Pink
B. Yellow
C. Blue

5. I like my steak?

A. Still mooing on it's way to my table
B. Just stopped mooing
C. Can't moo, burnt to a crisp

6. My favorite restaurant is?

A. Chili's
B. Olive Garden
C. McDonald's
D. all of the above

7. What is my favorite thing to do?

A. mow the lawn
B. read a book
C. shop
D. clean house

8. My favorite musical/Broadway show is?

A. Phantom of the Opera
B. Cats
C. Les Mis

9. What drink do I get at Starbucks (be very careful, read all combos before answering!)
***size TALL***

A. nonfat peppermint mocha with 5 equals no whip
B. peppermint mocha with 2 equals with whip
C. nonfat peppermint mocha with 2 equals no whip

10. My favorite NFL team is?

A. Philadelphia Eagles
B. Dallas Cowboys
C. New Orleans Saints
D. Washington Redskins

!!!!ANSWERS!!!!

1. No
2. C
3. D
4. A
5. B
6. D
7. C
8. A
9. C
10. B

Score - 1-3 Do we even know each other?
4-6 We need to hang out more
7-10 We are no longer friends, WE ARE FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope this has brought a smile to ya'lls face. Have a great day, and thanks for playing!!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Woo hoo, sister! I got nine right! The one I missed was the tv show. I was looking for Sex and the City...

Fun post!

Carrie Brown said...

I got nine...I was unsure of the favorite Broadway Musical...it was between Les Mis and Phantom...Good post.
CB

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Well, I got 6 of 10 . . . Good questions! I guess we've gotta hang a little more.