Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And my SECRET SISTER is........

Rachel Wells?????

I was shocked, and Pleasantly surprised to find out my secret sister was somebody who I hold near, and dear to my heart!! It was hard getting to know Rachel at first, but now she is just one of the gang who makes us laugh.

Rachel is one of those women who you could only hope to be like someday. She is so laid back, nice, smart, and PATIENT! The list goes on, but I don't think I have enough time right now. Even on some of her hardest days when she has all three kids, two of them running around, Bret is at work, and she wants to RUN out the door.....she still has the sweetest voice, she does not appear to be stressed out in any way, and you wonder WOW how does she do it???

Rachel, this blogs for you! I am a better person for knowing you, and only hope that you keep in touch when you move on.

P.S. I decided not to use the pic. of you tonight, although I loved it, you may not have!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Angela, you are too sweet. I must say that I was totally excited that I drew your name, and I have so enjoyed getting to know you more. You have kept me on my toes! This has been fun, and I'm a little sad it's over. Maybe someday we can eat real nachos with chunks of chicken and real cheese together in Texas...

I know which picture you're talking about...thanks for not posting it, I'm sure it's awful!

Love you, sister!