Monday, June 30, 2008

But I love him today...

Oh the summer days! Some days are good, and some I just want to hide from the kiddos for about 30 minutes, and change my name from MOM.

Madison is getting to the age where she needs privacy, and she doesn't want to play with Evan because he is just a baby.

Evan is getting to the age where he loves bugging Madison no matter how, or when.

But today was a day that they actually interacted with each other in a POSITIVE way. Sissy gave Evan a piggy back ride, I asked why, she says because today I love him. Okay I thought sounds good to me.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a sweet post!

Carrie Brown said...

I think that is very sweet. What a good big sister!

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

They are both growing up so fast! What a treasure moments like these are.