Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Who sports the DARKER tan???

Okay so Travis, and I are sitting around tonight discussing important church stuff like what are our strengths, what kind of church do we want to be, and what do we look for in a minister... and all of a sudden I pop off I am darker than you are. Travis pops back nuh uh, I am darker than you are. SO, I told him to get the camera, and we will let the public decide.

Here are our arms...mine is on top, and his is the one with way more hair!

Be sure to study the facts very closely, and only when you are certain you may vote at any time!


Here are our shoulders, mine is the one with the white strap

As I look around now at 11:03 pm knowing that I need to do some laundry, general clean up, and get to bed this all becomes very silly.......

But you know what??? I AM DARKER THAN HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

Well in the fist photo of the arms it is a toss up as to who is darker. However in the second photo I thought it was a butt as I slowly scrolled down. But now that I see it is shoulders Angela you are definately darker. Sorry Trav.

Carrie Brown said...

I think Angela wins!
CB

Rachel said...

I have to agree with Michelle, Bret kind of freaked out when he saw that picture on my screen! And...once again, the prize goes to Angela in my book!