Friday, June 20, 2008

The TOCC Bug...

Okay, so the TOCC bug got us. Not so much me yet, but it is only a matter of days I'm sure. Today my Mom, and I loaded up the kids for a day of shopping. On our way to the mall as we approached exit 74 Evan says he has got to go potty, and can't hold it. I exited to the local Chevron to find Evan is not well, and needs to return home. The plan was to drop off Evan with daddy at home while us girls go to the mall. We hit Hwy 59, and Madison starts complaining of her stomach killing her, and moves to the back of the van to lay down.

By the time we got home Evan had it coming out of one end, and Madison out the other. Evan was having to go to the bathroom every 2 minutes or less for about 4-6 hours. Thank goodness there was a Hannah Montana marathon on for Madison as she laid by her "bucket". Thank you Disney channel!!

For obvious reasons there are NO pics. I hope everybody from church is either over it, or will not get it, and I hope everybody brings their Lysol cans to church on Sunday!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Oh my goodness! This is one crazy bug!!! I'm so sorry you guys are dealing with it too - hopefully it will spare you and Travis!

Rachel said...

I think every family with a preschooler, and older folks, too, has had the bug! The folks at the church workday this morning cleaned the nursery...lysol, bleach, the works. It should be safe tomorrow...if anyone is well enough to be there!

Lee, Michelle, Cooper 4 and Allie 3 said...

I hate to say it but misery loves company and this bug sickness has so many funny stories like your mall trip. I'm so sorry but it is quite funny to me now that our family has all had it and is over it.